Pages

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Time Flies

I realised that I haven't posted anything in a week... Ooops! Well, I can say it was a busy week, but I think a proof is needed! 

Agne and I went to the Electric Cinema - UK's oldest working cinema, to see The Shining Extended Cut, which gave us the creeps for the rest of the evening. It was the first time I saw The Shining, and also the first time I saw Electric Cinema so full!


These seats filled pretty quick after we arrived!



In the week I did some shopping too - got myself a skirt, and a pair of warm shoes for my mum.




The next pictures summarise my Sundays, it's either chocolate or Haagen Dazs Pralines and Cream ice cream. Or even better - both! And I know this doesn't prove I was busy, on the contrary, I was resting, but that's what Sundays are for anyway!
 




And then there was a paintball session with workmates yesterday. I came back so tired and happy, not even the bruises could have ruined my mood.


All in all, a very nice week, but I am looking forward to going to the capital tomorrow, will surely do a post about how it went!

No comments:

Post a Comment